Advantages and disadvantages of UHF RFID Tags
One, the advantages of UHF RFID tags;
It can recognize high-speed moving objects or read multiple objects at the same time. It has the following advantages:
1. Strong penetration and resistance to harsh environment.
2. Strong security and confidentiality.
3. It can be reused and has a large memory capacity.
Two. UHF RFID tag standard protocol;
At present, the common UHF RFID air port protocols in China include international standards, national standards, industry standards, enterprise standards and so on.
The most popular standards are 6C and 6D standards, namely ISO/IEC 18000-6C (63), ISO/IEC 18000-6D (64), and China's national standard GB/T 29768-2013, which was formally implemented in May 2014.
Three. UHF RFID tag frequency band;
Global definitions of UHF tag bands cover different areas, such as:
1. China's band 840-844 MHz and 920-924 MHz
2. EU Band 865 MHz~868 MHz
3. Japanese band 952 MHz to 954 MHz.
4. 920MHz~925MHz in Hong Kong, Thailand and Singapore
5. The frequency bands of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and South America are 902 MHz~928 MHz.
Four. Application of UHF tags;
UHF RFID market application scenario is quite broad, with the advantages of one-time reading multiple tags, long identification distance, fast data transmission, high reliability and life, and tolerance to outdoor harsh environment.
It can be used in asset management, production line management, supply chain management, warehousing, anti-counterfeiting traceability of all kinds of goods (such as tobacco, alcohol, medicine, etc.), retail, vehicle management and so on.
If you want more information, or order related products, please feel free to contact us, we have the best quality products and services to you.