ABS Anti-metal RFID Tag Descriptions:
The ABS Anti-metal RFID Tag complies with EPC Gen 2 Class 1 18000-6C protocol standard, of which working frequency is 860 ~ 960MHz. And it can be used worldwide, of which RFID chips will be stored globally unique identification code.
The farthest reading distance is up to 38 meters, which can be rewritable, but not be rewritten once after writing readable. The label contains an internal high encryption mechanism, and can effectively protect the items of information security and user privacy, with anti-collision mechanism supporting maximum 700 / sec read rate.
Simply using the label behind the release paper sheet tear, you can paste it directly for use on items.
ABS Anti-metal RFID Tag is attached to the metal surface for the design of radio frequency identification tags. Leading label design makes the label with a good anti-metal characteristics, realizing remote read and write operations on the metal surface. Besides, it owns high temperature, water, acid, impact resistant characteristics.
ABS Anti-metal RFID Tag Specifications:
- Name: ABS anti-metal tag (UHF 915MHz anti-metal tag)
- Chip: Alien Higgs-3 / Higgs-4, Impinj Monza 4 / Monza 5, etc.
- User memory: 512 bits / 128 bits / 32 bits, etc.
- EPC capacity: 96 bits / 128 bits / 496 bits, etc.
- Size: 135 * 22 * 12mm
- Frequency: 869-960MHZ
- Protocol: EPC CLASS1 GEN2, ISO18000-6C
- Working temperature: -30 ℃ to + 50 ℃
- Application: outdoor power equipment inspection, tower poles inspection, elevator inspection, pressure vessel, plant and equipment